The pediatrician said they could take Seth off the oxygen. He has been off now for almost two hours with no ill effects. Now we wait for the results from the ecocardiogram. If the valve looks to be closing, we could be released by late afternoon. There are many things that we are uncertain about right now. However, we ARE certain of this:
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.