Watch it here. Reminder: Add comments to the posts to let us know our labor is not in vain. Every comment provides a little more incentive to keep the Fun House fresh.
1. Woke up one morning and the first word out of her mouth was, “Di-no-saur!”
2. Can sing her ABC’s all the way through and count to ten, then cheers and claps for herself.
3. Enjoys dress up with mommy’s necklaces (necks), bracelets, shoes and sunglasses….she always wants mommy to wear the red necklace.
4. Loves to put her shoes on by herself, but they’re usually on the wrong feet.
5. She’s more imaginitive and playful with a big, appreciative laugh.
6. Her first big sentence: “Go go swimming in the waddy?”
7. Will stop and pray for anyone or anything at the drop of a hat….we usually understand a few names and an “Amen!”
8. Loves to sing and imitate the hand motions with momma.
9. Curls up in our laps with blanket and puppy to read and always scoots her head in under our chins.
10. Likes to get her back scratched, then says, “Mommy’s?” so she can scratch mine too.
I don’t know what I ever did without my girl!
Ella always seems to get her feet in the middle of everything. She puts her feet in the middle of:
books we read to her,
food we serve her,
and now videos we take of her.