Jasa Web Design

Off the supplemental oxygen

Share Button

The pediatrician said they could take Seth off the oxygen. He has been off now for almost two hours with no ill effects. Now we wait for the results from the ecocardiogram. If the valve looks to be closing, we could be released by late afternoon. There are many things that we are uncertain about right now. However, we ARE certain of this:

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.


Share Button

2 Responses to “Off the supplemental oxygen”

  1. Aunt Liz May 4, 2008 at 11:11 am #

    Yay for good news!! We’re praying for Seth’s little heart, and that God would allow him to come home with you today.
    By the way…thanks for all these updates. We know you must be tired and worn out, but we appreciate your new posts to the blog. It keeps me from wanting to call you every 30 minutes to see if there are any changes. 🙂
    We love you all, and can’t wait to hold our new nephew!!

  2. Amanda May 4, 2008 at 1:38 pm #

    Praying for the valve to close in Seth’s heart. Praying that you will get to bring him home to his home and his sweet room and his big sister! Love you guys!

Leave a Reply:

Gravatar Image

Don't have a Gravatar? Get one!

Have you Subscribed via RSS yet? Don't miss a post!